Chairmelotte consider the protection of your privacy and safety to be highly important.
When visiting this website, placing an order, subscribing for the newsletter, asking a question or participating in a contest or survey on this website, you will be asked to submit, among other things, your name, address, bank and/or payment details. Chairmelotte will use these data for the following purposes:
- providing and invoicing our services;
• processing your order and informing you on its progress;
• providing information on Chairmelotte, products and activities;
• providing information to third parties if this is necessary for them to be able to perform their work for Chairmelotte or by virtue of any legal obligations;
• answering any questions you may have and providing information on the results of prize contests.
Finally, we record information (among other things the IP address used) for composing user statistics and for securing the website.
SECURING PERSONAL DATA
Chairmelotte ensure an appropriate degree and method of securing personal data. Therefore, Chairmelotte aim at having data transmitted safely between your computer and our server. Chairmelotte have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of illegal processing.
CHAIRMELOTTE AND OTHER WEBSITES
This privacy statement may be changed as a result of any adjustments and/or changes to the website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.