A World Revolving Around Wheelchair Couture and Wheelchair Fashion
Take your time to find out all about Chairmelotte:
- Explore The Hidden Qualities of Chairmelotte Garments.
Convince yourself of the sophisticated fit and the special features that make these elegant and stylish clothes comfortable to wear in a wheelchair and easy to dress.
- See that these adaptive cloths can work for your independence, emancipation and self-esteem – the philosophy behind luxury fashion label Chairmelotte.
- Check the Made to Measure Service and discover what tailor-made quality clothing can do for you.
- Find out what’s new in shop.
- Take note of the stories of our models – may be you always liked to be a model too?
- Read all about fashionating events, published articles, our ambassadors and make-overs.
- Have fun reading our blogs and news!
Spotted us somewhere?
It’s great to read news and blog items from al over the world about our initiative.
If you spotted us somewhere online or on paper, anywhere in the media, please do let us know. We’d love to read it and add it to our news and blog items.
Per SaldoRead more
Per Saldo (Dutch assocation of people who organise professional care for themselves using their state-provided personal budget) is very interested…
MS Life FrieslandRead more
MS-Life For people with Multiple Scleroses living in Friesland, that’s a region in the North of the Netherlands, there is…
World Championship Wheelchair Dancing 2013Read more
Questionnaire in no less than six languages We were lucky enough to be present at the World Championship Wheelchair Dancing…
Booth at Dutch Championship Wheelchair Dancing 2013Read more
During our group discussions and online investigation amongst wheelchair users to know all about clothing styles and preferences of people…
Podcast interview BoschtionRead more
Podcast radio interview On Saturday 11 May 2013 we were interviewed by Herman Nijholt of local radio station Boschtion Radio…
Group discussions with wheelchair usersRead more
Our Delightful Research On 1 May 2013 we organised a group discussion about clothing experiences of wheelchair users. Our hostess…
How to reach the audience?Read more
How to reach the audience? Floris de Wit and Christa de Wit liked to know all about clothing wishes, clothes…
Research among wheelchair usersRead more
Call in local paper On 17 April 2013 local paper Stadsblad ’s-Hertogenbosch devoted a page two article to Chairmelotte, written…