A World Revolving Around Wheelchair Couture and Wheelchair Fashion
Take your time to find out all about Chairmelotte:
- Explore The Hidden Qualities of Chairmelotte Garments.
Convince yourself of the sophisticated fit and the special features that make these elegant and stylish clothes comfortable to wear in a wheelchair and easy to dress.
- See that these adaptive cloths can work for your independence, emancipation and self-esteem – the philosophy behind luxury fashion label Chairmelotte.
- Check the Made to Measure Service and discover what tailor-made quality clothing can do for you.
- Find out what’s new in shop.
- Take note of the stories of our models – may be you always liked to be a model too?
- Read all about fashionating events, published articles, our ambassadors and make-overs.
- Have fun reading our blogs and news!
Spotted us somewhere?
It’s great to read news and blog items from al over the world about our initiative.
If you spotted us somewhere online or on paper, anywhere in the media, please do let us know. We’d love to read it and add it to our news and blog items.
The First Collection Ready to Wear! The Dutch organization MS-anders helps people with Multiple Sclerose. They publish about health and Multiple…
Contest Fashion On WheelsRead more
Contest Fashion on Wheels The Dutch organization De Zonnebloem, a wellfare organization for the elderly and ill people, organized a…
Our Philosophy : Clothes that stand out when you are sitting!Read more
Our Philosophy Chairmelotte dresses women and men who want to strengthen their appearance. If you choose our stylish clothes it’s…
Always wanted to be a model?Read more
Always wanted to be a model? Now if that question makes you think “Sure! If only I had the figure…
Discover the Hidden QualitiesRead more
Searching for style and comfort without compromise? Chairmelotte has you covered. Scroll down to discover de hidden qualities:
Our Story: It’s fashionating!Read more
Our Story It was in the midst of smartly dressed guests at a dinner party that the idea to start…
Behind the ScenesRead more
Chairmelotte at Social Map ‘Mee’Read more
Mee Social map about living, care and welfare in the Netherlands: MEE Chairmelotte Wheelchair Couture features on the social map…
Promo video for NoorderbrugRead more
At Chronically Ill Patients Week In November 2013 we made a 5-minutes movie about our plans to apply innovations to…
Chairmelotte at Texworld ParisRead more
Texworld Paris We were introduces to the Texworld and Apparel Sourcing Fabric Fair Paris. Today Texworld has become more than…